Ampletech may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Email address and telephone number
- Your IP address
- Your geographical location
- The browser type and version you are using
- How you got through to our website (Known as a referral source)
- Your page visits
- Other information about your computer or device
Data submitted via our website enquiry forms includes personal data such as name, email address, full name, phone number. That data is submitted by customer to Ampletech and would be used for responding to enquiries only.
Our site may contain links to third party sites. We encourage you to review the policies of the third party site as we do not control nor is responsible for the privacy polices of those websites.
Personal Data Retention and Deletion
- For direct marketing purposes, we will retain your data indefinitely unless you revoke consent.
- Transaction data will be retained indefinitely.
- Enquiry and correspondence data will be retained until we have responded. This will then either form part of a wider dataset as part of processing to fulfil a contract and deliver a service, or will be deleted unless opted-in to our direct marketing.
- We may disclose your personal data where such processing is necessary to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), your data protection rights are the following:
- the right to access;
the right to obtain a copy of your personal data together with information about how and on what basis that personal data is processed
- the right to rectification;
You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data rectified, and subject to the purposes of processing such data, to have any incomplete personal data about you rectified.
- the right to erasure;
in some circumstances, so long as the processing of data is not necessary, you have the right to have your personal data erased without undue delay.
- the right to restrict processing;
to restrict processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- the right to object to processing;
the right to object to us suing your personal data for particular purposes
- the right to data portability;
to copy your data in machine-readable format to a third party(or to you) when we justify our processing on the basis of your consent.
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
if you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection.
- the right to withdraw consent;
to the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal
You also have the right to object at any time to any processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for marketing purposes.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
Ampletech aims to safeguard and protect your personal data from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
However, you acknowledge that no environment is completely secure or error-free, and that these processes, systems, and technologies utilized and maintained by Ampletech are subject to compromise. Accordingly, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended access that is beyond our control.
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies.
Blocking all cookies may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites, and you may not be able to use all the features on this website.
Most browser will allow you to refuse and delete cookies. To find out how, click on your chosen browser here
If you have any questions in relation to this notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is owned and operated by Ampletech Ltd.
We are registered in England and Wales, with the company registration number 9693962, and our registered office is Ampletech Ltd, First Floor, Morgan Reach House 136 Hagley Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands, B16 9NX.
You can contact us: